Dr. Gang Xu provides diagnosis and treatment in urological diseases such as Urinary Tract Infection, Tumors, stones dieases,and specializes in Andrology diseases including Prostate diseases, Varicocele, Sexual dysfunction, Male Infertility, and Microsurgery etc.
Dr. Xu was a former Associate Director of Urology in Huashan Hospital. He has held four research funds, including the national Natural Science Foundation and the Shanghai Municipal Health Bureau,and won the second prize of the Shanghai medical science and technology award in 2013 (No.3 contributor）
• In 2010 Dr.Xu was sent by Huashan Hospital to MayoClinic (USA)for further study in andrology diseases.
• In early 2011, Dr. Xuwas elected exceptionally as the youngest Andrology National Youth Committee member by Chinese Andrology and subsequently elected as Youth committee member of Shanghai Andrology Association
• Dr. Xu was promoted in September 2011 as the associate professor in Huashan hospital
• In 2012, Dr. Xu was elected as the expert of editorial board for "Chinese male disease diagnosis and treatment guidelines"
• As a well-known urology and andrology expert, he was invited to the United States in 2013 to give speech in the world's top annual meeting of the American Urological Association（AUA2013）
• In 2014, he was elected as a Sexual Medicine Committee member of Shanghai
• In 2014, Dr. Xu was appointed as the examiner of Shanghai resident physician standardized training program examination
• In 2014, he was an invited as a guest expert of a TV program about sex knowledge under SMG's golden channel
• In 2016 Dr. Xu became the first independent practice urologist in China
• In 2016 Dr. Xu was invited as the lecturer for micro-surgicalskills training class by the Peking University Hospital urology surgeon training college and the Beijing University Hospital Andrology Center
• Elected in 2017 male Chinese non-public medical association committee of the standing committee
• In 2017 Dr. Xu was elected as the committee member of the genital plastic surgery group of Shanghai Andrology Association